Creating a marketing culture internally keeps patients coming back and referral sources recommending potential new patients to your practice.
The quality and value of the patient experience is up to you and each member of your team. Every member of your team plays a role in creating a memorable patient experience. An MDS Team Building Seminar develops your staff and enhances your practice culture with a program designed to enhance the highest quality of customer service standards.
• Secure the future of your practice
• Differentiate your practice from the competition
• Offer superior patient care
• Increase awareness of your comprehensive services
• Maintain and grow business
Your practice website offers patients the opportunity to learn about you, your practice, philosophy of care and comprehensive service offerings. Your brand identity distinguishes you and your practice from the big box healthcare providers.
Creating a marketing culture internally and promoting your distinctive practice and service offerings keeps your patients coming back and encourages new referral sources.
Our healthcare marketing professionals will work closely with you to:
• Analyze market research, including your market competition.
• Understand your market and competition.
• Define points of differentiation.
• Develop goals.
• Develop marketing objectives - implement a plan,
analyze and measure results.
• Define your brand identity with a consistent message
and a logo distinctive to your practice.
• Build a marketing culture.
• Evaluate operational performance.
• Create patient service standards,
relationship building and accountabilities.
• Engage your entire medical staff - clinicians,
management and support staff.
• Measure success.
MD Success Marketing Services are customized to fit your budget:
• MDS Team Building Seminar
• Brand Identity Development
• Logo Development and Design
• Website Design
• Content Development
• Keyword Development / SEO
• Digital Video Production / Podcasts
• Email Marketing
• Event Planning
• Public and Community Relations
• Branded Literature
• Stationary Packages
• Marketing Letters
• Mailing Lists
• Interior and Exterior Signage
• Exhibits and Displays
• Professional Photography
• Referral Relations